Kinds of Load Cells
Since its start for the first place in 1962 in Japan in the development of foil strain gages, SHOWA has consistently devoted itself into the exploitation of foil strain gage based sensors. Above all, as requirements for load cells have been brought to SHOWA most frequently and widely, the Models and Types of load cells have now become incalculably numerous nowadays including optional or special types. We have to meet with the requirements for the development of new and very special strain gages that are not included in the present production programme but are esentially needed to produce to meet a tendency for high accuracy, very small capacity, and multi-axes in modern load cells, in which a higher reliability is ensured in regard to quality and performances. The following table describes all standard Models of SHOWA Load Cells. Do not hesitate to call on SHOWA at any time because they are always ready to cope with any requirements for special version or optional load cells that may be raised by the users from time to time.
- * Click individual "TYPES" for respective appearances or specifications.
- * The rating steps of respective TYPES are fundamentally to be 1, 2, 5, 10 .... / the respective units.
- * Rated capacities are all indicated in the SI unit, namely, the customary unit / the converted SI Unit: 1kgf = 9.80665N.
- * Click here in regard to SI unit conversion.
- * Click here in regard to Load Cells accessories.